Understand the process and timeline for Third Party Invoicing.
- UW-Madison will generate invoices during the term after the add/drop date has passed. The sponsor can request to have invoices generated earlier, if necessary. Invoices are sent to the contact person at the address provided in the authorization letter.
- UW-Madison will only invoice sponsors for tuition, mandatory segregated fees, and departmental charges. Payments for other expenses (such as housing) should be coordinated between the student and their sponsor.
- Payment is due within 30 days of invoice date.
Invoices will be prepared and distributed to sponsors according to the following schedule:
- For Fall term, third party invoices will be distributed in October (unless requested earlier)
- For Spring term, third party invoices will be distributed in February (unless requested earlier)
- For Summer term, third party invoices will be distributed in July (unless requested earlier)
Phone: (608) 262-3612
Fax: (608) 265-3201