BadgerPay is a tuition payment plan that provides a convenient option for paying tuition and fees through regularly scheduled payments.
The BadgerPay payment plan is available to all students for Fall and Spring semesters (not available for Summer).
Cost to Participate
A nonrefundable $50 plan enrollment fee will be due at the time of enrollment into BadgerPay. This $50 fee is charged each semester you choose to enroll in the BadgerPay payment plan.
BadgerPay Sign-Up Availability
Fall 2019 semester
- BadgerPay enrollment opens August 12, 2019, and must be completed prior to the tuition billing due date noted on your tuition bill. (When you complete the enrollment, you are making your first installment.)
- Second Installment due: October 11, 2019
- Third installment due: November 8, 2019
Spring 2020 semester
- BadgerPay enrollment opens January 6, 2020, and must be completed prior to the tuition billing due date noted on your tuition bill. (When you complete the enrollment, you are making your first installment.)
- Second Installment due: February 28, 2020
- Third installment due: March 27, 2020
*All past due amounts must be paid in full to sign up for the BadgerPay Payment Plan.
*Enrollment must be completed for each semester (Fall or Spring terms) that you wish to participate in BadgerPay.
*For students who choose not to activate BadgerPay, the tuition due dates will be September 13th, 2019 (Fall 2019 term) and January 31st, 2020 (Spring 2020 term).
How to Enroll
Both students and Authorized Payers can sign up for BadgerPay.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
Select an installment payment plan
- From the MyUW Student Center, select Financial Account. Navigate to the Manage My Payment section, then select “Manage My Payment” to open the Tuition eBill/ePayment site
- On the Tuition eBill/ePayment site, in the Installment Payment Plans section, select “Enroll In BadgerPay” for the current term
Review the plan and accept
On the plan information page, you will be able to review your total payment plan amount, details of each installment due and the installment due dates.
Review all the information in the terms and conditions, and accept.
You will then be prompted to select a payment option to make the first installment.
Set up Automatic Payments
You may choose to set up Automatic Payments for the BadgerPay installment plan.
- On the Tuition eBill/ePayment site, in the Installment Payment Plans section, select “Click here to set up Automatic Payments”.
- Choose an existing saved account or enter new bank account information to use for your Automatic Payments.
- The remaining BadgerPay payments for the current term will be automatically posted according to the payment method you select.
BadgerPay and Financial Aid
Anticipated aid will appear on your eBill; however, this financial aid will not be reflected in your BadgerPay budget amount until it has been disbursed to your account.
We recommend that you sign up for BadgerPay after your financial aid has disbursed (for Fall 2019: between August 27th and your tuition due date and for Spring 2020: between January 14th and your tuition due date) so the payment plan more accurately reflects your tuition balance.
Phone: (608) 262-3611
Fax: (608) 265-3201