Discharge of a Perkins Loan due to Total and Permanent Disability

For Federal Perkins loans the borrower must notify the Department of Education of their intent to apply for a Total and Permanent Disability discharge.  You can find additional information on TPD at www.disabilitydischarge.com.

For all Health Profession and Institutional student loans, contact the Student Loan Office at (608) 262-1791 or stuloans@bussvc.wisc.edu for guidance.