University Housing and the Bursar’s Office are making the billing process easier and more convenient for undergraduate students and families at UW-Madison by rolling out a new combined bill for tuition and housing charges for Spring 2020. This has been a request from students and families for a long time, and we’re excited to make it a reality. We will be sending notice of this change to Housing residents and their parents today, and news of the change will be published in a number of other places this week as well.
- One combined statement each semester
- One login to easily view all charges in the MyUW Student Center
- One payment per semester instead of two
- One Authorized Payer account for both tuition and housing payments
With these changes, financial aid funds will be directly applied to tuition and then to housing. Students will not have to use financial aid refunds to pay University Housing separately. Housing charges will also be included in the BadgerPay payment plan.
Spring 2020 statements will be released on January 6, 2020, with a due date of January 31, 2020.
How to Make a Payment
- University Housing Cashier’s Office (Housing charges and dining plan questions): 608-262-2230, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bursar’s Office (Tuition and fee questions): 608-262-3611, email@example.com
Learn more about this change in the Bursar’s Office latest news posting.