This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
- September 11, 2020: Student Account payments due for Fall 2020/BadgerPay 1st installment due
- October 9, 2020: BadgerPay 2nd installment due
- November 6, 2020: BadgerPay 3rd/Final installment due
- December 4, 2020: Graduate student segregated fees deferred due date
* Please check your eBill in MyUW Student Center for your specific due date, particular registration dates could impact due dates. Authorized Payers can view eBills through the Authorized Payer login page.
When will I receive my Financial Aid?
- Financial Aid begins disbursing the night of August 24th, you don’t need to do anything unless you have not completed all the steps. If you are uncertain if you have completed all the steps, please contact the Office of Student Financial Aid email@example.com
- If your Financial Aid exceeds your student account balance, you will receive a refund. The safest and quickest way to receive a refund is through e-Refund (direct deposit) More information can be found at https://bursar.wisc.edu/refunds/erefund-direct-deposit
Where do I send my scholarship check?
- All scholarship checks should be sent to UW-Madison Bursar’s Office, 333 East Campus Mall #10501, Madison WI 53715-01383.
- Please include the Student’s full name and 10 digit campus ID on the check, as well as any paperwork received with the check.
- Scholarship checks and paperwork, can also be placed in our dropbox, which is located at 333 East Campus Mall on the first floor next to the elevators.
Where do I send my payment?
- All payments (personal checks, money orders, cashier’s checks, and 529 plan checks) should be sent to UW-Madison Bursar’s Office, 333 East Campus Mall #10501, Madison WI 53715-01383.
- Please include the Student’s full name and 10 digit campus ID on the payments.